Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome to the future home of Mikes Blog!

 I am very happy to announce to every weather enthusiast alike, that this page will be dedicated to providing up to date weather information you need to know here in Canada, as well as Manitoba. For those of you who are wondering, I am an active commentator on Rob's Blog, and Dave and Justin Debate the Weather. I also am active on Twitter, I always make sure I keep my viewers up to date when I can't blog. I will be posting weather information once a week totalling up to at least 16 posts a month, and for the active weather days Ill be either providing information over twitter or putting up several blog posts on one day. Well It's time I start sharing Information over my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for commenting on the blog, I appreciate it...

Featured Post

Showers and Thunderstorms Possible On Saturday, calmer weather to follow

Hello Manitobans This is another weather blog update for your weekend weather, We may have an interesting weekend ahead for weather southern...