Sunday, June 24, 2012

My last 2 blog posts for a while, will be on the way Tomorrow

Hello Everyone I apologize for the lack of blog updates, I will be providing some of the most detailed weather information that you have seen me write in a long time tomorrow afternoon. I will detail what will occur in the weather for the next 2 weeks, so everyone will be advised of weather patterns while I’m away on Vacation. I am not going to disclose where I exactly will be staying and when, all I can say is that I am going on Vacation. I hope you all look forward to seeing my post, remember I'm an amateur and I will try my absolute best to be accurate. Have a great night, will look forward to your visit Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for commenting on the blog, I appreciate it...

Featured Post

Showers and Thunderstorms Possible On Saturday, calmer weather to follow

Hello Manitobans This is another weather blog update for your weekend weather, We may have an interesting weekend ahead for weather southern...