Monday, September 17, 2012

Frosty Fall Like Start To The Week

Southern Manitoba will be in for a cold, chilly perhaps even a frosty couple of days to start our week. We will be welcomed by cool daytime highs and sub zero nighttime lows which will make for a overall fall like feel.

The night ahead is looking like it could be a cold one with most temperatures cooling from 6C in Western Manitoba to about 2C and 0C in the RRV and Eastern Manitoba. The cold Temperatures are making the Regions west of The Red River Valley including areas of the Red River Valley and Eastern Manitoba susceptible to frost. Those wondering why Western Manitoba will be warmer, it is a result of the warmer air that is moving in from the West with the ridge that is in place in Alberta.

Daytime highs will be warmer tomorrow than they were on Monday with most readings getting close to 20C in Western Manitoba, but a little cooler as you go east into the Red River Valley and Eastern Manitoba where temperatures will be stuck in the teens. Definitely warmer than the 10C that was experienced in Winnipeg Monday. Another cold front will sweep through overnight Tuesday into the day Wednesday ushering in another cool arctic airmass to end our week. For Those long range lovers Wednesday through Friday will be cold with temperatures stuck in the teens. Precipitation wise, it will stay mainly dry with no significant chances of precipitation this week, though we may still see some measureable rain later in the week as a few strong impulses rotate through the region.  




































At this point the longe range forecast looks fairly status quo. We will see some temperature fluctuations, making our temperatures feel near normal and average. It will defintely feel fall like with freezing overnight lows.


3 comments:

  1. I am having ongoing issues logging into my blogger account to access my posts, so as a result I will have to wait until I get home to create a new post which will be at around 8pm when I make a new post. Otherwise head over to A Weather Moment (Click on my name) for the latest details until I get a post up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having ongoing issues logging into my blogger account to access my data, so as a result I will have to wait until 8pm when I make a new post. Otherwise head over to A Weather Moment (Click on my name) for the latest details until I get a post up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having ongoing issues logging into my blogger account to access my data, so as a result I will have to wait until 8pm when I make a new post. Otherwise head over to A Weather Moment (Click on my name) for the latest details until I get a post up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for commenting on the blog, I appreciate it...

Featured Post

Showers and Thunderstorms Possible On Saturday, calmer weather to follow

Hello Manitobans This is another weather blog update for your weekend weather, We may have an interesting weekend ahead for weather southern...