Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Holiday's, Posts Return on December 27th, 2014!

Happy Holidays everyone and Merry Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! I know my posts have not been updated since July of 2014 but they shall be returning with more consistency now that I am not as busy as I was in the summer. Some changes will be made to the blog itself as well. Good changes, though :) I might also work on developing a weather app for users in the province or for whoever wants weather information about happenings in Manitoba. Any suggestions for new features on the blog or weather apps please let me know thanks. I hope we get some nice weather as we go into the new year! Cheers!

Sincerely, Michael McGregor of SouthMBWeather 

2 comments:

  1. Post coming Tonight at 830 or 9pm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. was busy baking, will put the post update on my to do list tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for commenting on the blog, I appreciate it...

Featured Post

Showers and Thunderstorms Possible On Saturday, calmer weather to follow

Hello Manitobans This is another weather blog update for your weekend weather, We may have an interesting weekend ahead for weather southern...