Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy Early New Year!

Merry Belated Christmas Everyone and I hope you had an amazing Christmas, I am hoping you all have a joyous holiday season. I am taking a break from blogging for a week or 2. I know that theres some significant freezing rain happening today across southern Manitoba. However I won't be covering this as I am taking some holidays. Justin Oretel on Manitoba Weather Centre is keeping up with it. I wish you all the best in this holiday season. As well I hope your new years 2023 will be blessed and amazing!!! Ill have a 2022 Year in Review sometime in the new year. Remember that the reason for the holidays, is Jesus being born to be the saviour of the world more than 2,000 years ago. The Gospel is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4  God Bless. 

1 Corinthians 

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for commenting on the blog, I appreciate it...

Featured Post

Warmer weather and sunnier conditions on the way, possible change to wetter conditions for the coming week

 Hello folks of southern Manitoba and those weather watchers in the southern part of the province we have an update on the weather for the w...