Saturday, December 15, 2012

Long Awaited Blog Update On The Way When Our Weather Pattern Changes (Sometime this Week)

After a few weeks of waiting another blog update will be on the way sometime this week when our weather pattern changes, I will post it in reply to Rob's Blog when he provides an update. I am trying to gain experience and learn how to provide weather updates so that I may sometime in 2013 or 2014 be able to provide them on my own. In the meantime I will continue to provide updates with the help of other weather blog's. 

See you all at the start of the week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to have a new post up by, Wednesday afternoon following A weather moment. I look forward to seeing you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about you just make up your own update, instead of copying Rob. There's not much point of having your own blog otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous....

    I apologize for not replying earlier, I will take into account creating posts on my own and not with the help of others. I will likely have one more post with information from the help of others, though by the New Year I will have a resolution to start creating posts on my own. I very much look forward to doing so.

    Thank you for the feedback, have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for commenting on the blog, I appreciate it...

Featured Post

Warmer weather and sunnier conditions on the way, possible change to wetter conditions for the coming week

 Hello folks of southern Manitoba and those weather watchers in the southern part of the province we have an update on the weather for the w...