Thursday, February 25, 2021

Welcome back warmer weather and a little sneak peek at what’s ahead for the blog!

Good morning folks. Just a recap over the past couple of weeks, Manitoba has transitioned  from a colder than normal weather pattern into a more seasonal pattern for this time year. Our temperatures transition from the -40s to the positive single digits and more seasonal values for  this time of year. I know I have not posted for a while however it’s a result of a busy schedule, should be back to regular posting later on today with a post for the weekend ready on Thursday evening. I’ll have an outlook for the weekend into next week starting next week my post will resume back to their normal schedule. Things are going to be little bit more structured I’ll have posts on Monday’s Wednesday’s and Fridays. They’ll be posted on here before midnight of those dates as I for some reason cannot do scheduled posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for commenting on the blog, I appreciate it...

Featured Post

Showers and Thunderstorms Possible On Saturday, calmer weather to follow

Hello Manitobans This is another weather blog update for your weekend weather, We may have an interesting weekend ahead for weather southern...