Monday, February 8, 2021

New Blog Announcement

 Starting over the coming months I will be finding ways to create forecasts for northern Manitoba, at the moment I’m only creating forecasts for southern Manitoba as I don’t have the time and resources to do northern regions at the moment. Radar data and Sattelite Data is also sparse up North making it even harder to forecast. My plan is as we head towards spring likely at the beginning or the end of March and April I will be beginning to look at the northern regions. If anyone has suggestions on regions that I could provide details for in the north please leave them  in the comments section. I hope you guys continue to enjoy my blog starting this week on Friday I will be getting back to regular posts during Fridays Mondays and Wednesdays. I should have a blog posted within the next 1 to 2 hours.

God Bless!! -Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for commenting on the blog, I appreciate it...

Featured Post

Showers and Thunderstorms Possible On Saturday, calmer weather to follow

Hello Manitobans This is another weather blog update for your weekend weather, We may have an interesting weekend ahead for weather southern...