Monday, February 25, 2013

Long Time No See! New Post On The Way Wednesday

I had an awesome break from having to detail every aspect of our weather, but am happy to be back in business. I will now only post at the start of the week and/or when the weather pattern or setup is forecast to change. It's not worth it when I have to post 3 times a week when nothing is happening, better off saving my time when the weather becomes active. I will likely have a post setup for the day Wednesday so you all can prepare for the second half of the week! Are you wishing for warmer weather? Your wish is coming true.....

2 comments:

  1. I think 2x a week (unless things get crazy with active weather) is fine. a "weekend" report for the first part of the coming week, and a "mid-week" report for the last half of the week (and touch on the weekend)

    What am I looking forward to?
    Warm weather, dry streets (so I can start biking again), and some good thunderstorms -- the kind that rattle your windows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I cannot wait for our thunderstorms! Thanks for the input on the blog updates as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for commenting on the blog, I appreciate it...

Featured Post

Showers and Thunderstorms Possible On Saturday, calmer weather to follow

Hello Manitobans This is another weather blog update for your weekend weather, We may have an interesting weekend ahead for weather southern...