Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Happy New Year and Blessings to all for 2021

 


Hello everyone wanted to wish you guys a happy new year! I hope that your holidays were wonderful and had a chance to spend time with family and friends, I didn’t really update much over the past two weeks I got myself a little bit of a break from updating. I had a wonderful holiday time with my family and friends socially distanced of course, I hope it was the same for you all.  I really hope that 2021 is a lot better of a year than 2020 for you all and that there is a lot of opportunities for seeing and capturing more different weather events this year. I might even start storm chasing on my own . 

Also I’m going to start forecasting for central Manitoba this year along with northern Manitoba following suit probably in a month after I practice looking over model data more up north. I’ll have a update later on tonight for the weather ahead . Thursday-Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for commenting on the blog, I appreciate it...

Featured Post

Showers and Thunderstorms Possible On Saturday, calmer weather to follow

Hello Manitobans This is another weather blog update for your weekend weather, We may have an interesting weekend ahead for weather southern...