Weather Information For All Of Southern Manitoba. With A Focus On The Winnipeg Region and Vicinity. (Follow Me On Twitter @SouthMBWeather)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Severe thunderstorm threat returns to southern Manitoba, cooler and calmer weather to follow.
Hi everyone my posting has kind of been lacking this summer given my busyness and I recently moved into my own place with lots of things to ...
-
Hello folks I am back after not being able to write blogs over the last few months. It has been an interesting summer with sleeper setups, ...
-
A strong and potent low pressure system will be impacting southern and central Manitoba before another cooldown impacts our region, another...
-
Well another weekend of active weather is set to impact southern Manitoba this weekend, thanks to a large trough setting up over western Can...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank's for commenting on the blog, I appreciate it...