Monday, November 19, 2012

Part 2/2: Snowstorm Photo Gallery


Heavy snow on Portage Avenue with
poor visibilty making for difficult driving.

A look at the Snowfall up in Mafeking
they recieved 65cm of the white stuff,
that is insane! 
Who wants to shovel all of that?
I will! Just kidding...

Trucks lined up along the highway near
Headingly, waiting for the transcanada to
open up after the storm.

Last but not least, a great shot of the
snow that was leftover from the storm
in front of my
place in, St.James Winnipeg.
 
Forecasted snowfall from last weeks snowstorm via  
TheWeatherNetwork.


Snowfall accumulated throughout the day on Saturday
in Portage La Prairie.  Courtesy of Tara-Marie Hall TWN.

View of the snowfalling along highway 1 W/E near Portage
La Prairie on Saturday, I can imagine now how bad the higways
must have been when they closed the highway that's for sure.

 
Poor visibility along the transcanasda highway on Saturday
shrouding vehicles in snow and blowing snow.
Traffic camera at the time of the heavysnowfall at 10pm
 in Winnipeg as used in my previous post. 

Snow falling quite heavy in Winnipeg at 10pm on Nov 10th,
rates again of 5cm/hr. Courtesy of Anja Just Anja TWN.
 

4 comments:

  1. I will have a blog update tomorrow as well detailing the weather for the rest of the week, I hope you enjoy viewing a combo of all the pictures from last weekends storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Due to several circumstances I am forced to stay off my blog for a few days, as I am dealing with a computer virus and may not be able to post until Tuesday of next week. I aplogize for any inconviences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have fixed the issues with my laptop and am now able to use Blogger, so as a result I should have a blog post up and ready tonight detailing our weekend and beyond. I might also include a post detaling weather fronts.

    Feel free to share your thoughts on the current weather situation, I might even join in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been offline for a while including Twitter and Blogger, I noticed that I posted a comment on the 23rd mentioning that an update was on the way for the night that was not the case. So considering I am going online later, an update should be available by either tonight or tomorrow night. I cannot garuntee anything, though I will try to get it up as soon as possible.

    Until then, have a good one keep warm, and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for commenting on the blog, I appreciate it...

Featured Post

Warmer weather and sunnier conditions on the way, possible change to wetter conditions for the coming week

 Hello folks of southern Manitoba and those weather watchers in the southern part of the province we have an update on the weather for the w...